Under some rare conditions, it may happen that your DeviceHA Firmware Sync is not identical or the partition is not upgraded as expected.
Recovery Steps to not interrupt your operation!
1) Build an FTP connection to the active device and upload the 5.21 Patch 1 firmware (.bin File) into folder /firmware1 or /firmware2
Note: It depends on your current running partition, you can verify Running Partition by SSH with the command "show version" or check from Web Interface
2) The Master device will push firmware again to the standby device and proceed to update 5.21 Patch 1 again. (Network service is still on the active device at this moment)
3) Once standby device firmware is updated to 5.21 Patch 1 and boot up successfully, it will take over network service, then the original active device proceeds to perform firmware update automatically.
4) After the active device firmware update is completed, you can check if device HA sync successfully by SSH Router> show device-ha2 sync status
Router> show device-ha2 sync status
Device HA Sync has succeeded from 192.168.99.254 at 2022-03-18 14:33:46.
5) After completing the action above, both device firmware is 5.21 Patch 1, and device HA auto-sync successfully.
Please note: Upgrade to 5.30 Firmware in April 2022 should be deployed MANUAL and not via Cloud Upgrade. Please follow this Guide.
Please sign in to leave a comment.