On the 11th of April 2022, we launched Nebula Phase 14.
In this article, we want to cover the changes introduced by Phase 14.
We can say this version is all about “USER EXPERIENCE,” making the NCC SMARTER, FASTER, and BETTER than before.
- Faster Speed
- Usability Enhancements
- Zyxel Nebula Control Center Release Note
- Wireless LAN (WLAN) enhancements:
- Switching enhancements:
- Security Appliance enhancements:
- Mobile Router enhancements:
In this release, you’ll find out the data loading time is much faster than before as we’ve significantly improved the platform performance. For example, one obvious thing you’ll notice when you log in to NCC is that the time to load the dashboard is significantly reduced. Also, the client page has been redesigned to display the data as fast as possible.
Designing with the user experience in mind, we’ve also made a big effort to reorganize the online help UI – to make it more intuitive to help users find the information they need quicker. And, adhering to industry practice, the traffic usage charts are now unified to display the data rate (e.g., Mbps) instead of the amount (e.g., MB) as in the previous versions.
Numerous device enhancements are also included in this release, along with the NCC enhancements.
Zyxel Nebula Control Center Release Note
- The ownership of registered devices in an Org. can now be protected from accidentally being transferred out using Nebula Mobile App.
- When a user signs in, the time to load Dashboard is reduced.
- The Clients page is redesigned to display the data as fast as possible. The data that might need a longer processing time will not be shown by default.
- All the traffic usage charts are now unified to display rate (e.g., Mbps) instead of amount (e.g., MB) in the previous versions.
- The online help UI is reorganized to find the information more intuitively.
- Added EMEA, North/Central America and the Rest of the world direct support information.
- The changelog for operational changes in features of the MSP menu is improved. (MSP Pack license is required)
- Support tagged Org. for MSP branding. (MSP Pack license is required)
Wireless LAN (WLAN) enhancements:
- The newly created site's DCS client-aware default setting has been changed to off.
- The SSID network adds/delete behavior is now consistent with simple mode.
- IPTV reports can now be exported. (Pro Pack license is required)
Security Appliance enhancements:
- The Smart VPN function free beta period is ended. Now it requires a Pro Pack license.
Organization wide > Configure > VPN Orchestrator
- The system-generated firewall rules are now visible in Security Policy.
Mobile Router enhancements:
- Added mobile router column in MSP portal (MSP Pack license is required) and Group-wide overview (Pro Pack license is required for all grouped organizations).