Zyxel Support Campus is now phasing out the Configuration Service services for our professional & consumer devices. Therefore, it's no longer available to purchase that a support agent is configuring your device for a cost. Instead, you can configure your devices by yourself and then if it doesn't work, you always have the support for your professional devices.
|Service||Last Purchase Date||
Last ConfigService Support
Zyxel ConfigService DSLAM
Zyxel ConfigService Switch
Zyxel ConfigService Hotspot
Zyxel ConfigService Firewall
Zyxel ConfigService Wireless AP
Zyxel ConfigService Wireless Controller
Zyxel ConfigService Premium (Hotspot, VPN, UTM, Controller)
|31 January 2023||All purchased Configuration Services will be serviced with no end date||
- Contact Sales Office
Only until 31.01.2023 you can buy the ConfigServices from this website:
- It's no longer possible to buy the ConfigServices
- However, we will support all ConfigServices that are purchased if you still have the license key
- The last purchase date is 31 January 2023
- You can still get help with your configuration and troubleshooting of your configuration
- We want to focus on enhancing our support articles and guides even further
1. I have already purchased a ConfigService from you. Can I still get a support technician helping me?
Yes, we will service all ConfigServices already purchased, please send a support ticket to us with the Voucher code received when you purchased the ConfigService and we will help you.
2. I cannot configure my device on my own as I'd like. How do I get help?
We can still support you in your configuration. However, we as support agents cannot configure anything for you. But we can assist in troubleshooting already made configurations. So please try to configure your device on your own because most configurations can be found in user guides or on support.zyxel.eu. If you have tried to make the configuration work but hasn't succeeded, please contact us for further troubleshooting.
3. Why are you removing the ConfigServices?
Our Campus Services are retiring as we are working on making our products more easy to use as well as enhancing our self service possibilities even further. But if you are a Zyxel IT Partner, you could you still reach out to your local Sales/Pre-Sales Team for configurations.
Here are some articles on how to configure your devices to fit the new Best Practices
Support Articles - Site-to-site [Stand-alone]
Support Articles - SSL VPN [Stand-alone]
Support Articles - L2TP VPN [Stand-alone]
Support Articles - IPSec VPN [Stand-alone]
Support Articles - Nebula CC Troubleshooting
Support Articles - Nebula Switch Troubleshooting
Support Articles - Nebula AP Troubleshooting
Support Articles - Nebula VPN Troubleshooting
Please sign in to leave a comment.