Starting the process of establishing a WiFi network in Nebula begins with step: configuring an SSID. The SSID represents the network that is actively being transmitted. This guide assists you in configuring an SSID for your Nebula devices, complete with the basic settings.
- Log in to your Nebula account: http://nebula.zyxel.com
- Make sure the devices you want to use are registered
Go to Site-wide -> Configure -> WiFi SSID settings
- Click "Add SSID network" to add a new SSID or change the settings of an existing SSID
- Set up a "Name" and "Enable" the SSID
- Click "Save"
- The next step is to configure the authentication settings (i.e. setting the WPA2 pre-shared key or leaving the security open)
Go to Site-wide -> Configure -> Access points -> SSID advanced settings
- Select the SSID you are interested in from the list
- Set up the required security level and set the password
- Click "Save" and make sure you save all your changes
- The SSID should be visible now and ready to accept your client’s connection requests!