When using the USG to dial in to your ISP's connection via PPPoE, often you have to tage the WAN-Port with a VLAN-membership. This guide will take you through the process and get you set this up in no-time!
1. Access your device by entering its IP address in the browser address line and login by using the device’s credential
2. Navigate to Configuration > Object > ISP Account
3. Add a new configuration, which includes the information provided by the ISP for dialing up via PPPoE
4. Navigate to Configuration > Network > Interface > Ethernet
5. Change your WAN interface's IP address to static 0.0.0.0
6. Navigate to Configuration > Network > Interface > VLAN
7. Add a new VLAN with Interface Type external, Zone as WAN, Base Port as your WAN port and the VLAN-ID which is required from your ISP's site
8. In IP Assignment, you need to use dynamic or Static, depending on how your ISP distributes the IP to your device
9. Navigate to Configuration > Network > Interface > PPP
10. Add a new PPPoE Connection and select as base interface your VLAN interface created before
11. Choose the WAN zone and select the Account Profile created before, adapt all other settings according to ISP's requirement
Now the configuration should be ready to go. After selecting the PPPoE Connection and clicking on Connect, it should build up the connection.