In this tutorial, we will showcase the USGs feature regarding blocking FQDN via the firewall (available from v4.30 onwards)!
1. Access your device by entering its IP address in the browser address line and login by using the device’s credential
2. Navigate to Configuration > Object > Address / Geo IP
3. Add a new address object using the Address Type FQDN and specify the FQDN you want to block later (for example: youtube*)
4. Navigate to Configuration > Security Policy > Policy Control
5. Add a new rule where traffic from your local interface to WAN to the destination of the earlier created FQDN is denied
Now you should be ready to go. It might take up to two minutes until the rule is applied.