This tutorial will help you build a VPN from your Zyxel NSG to a non-Nebula target, in this case a Zyxel USG60W.
- Make notes of the settings of phase 1 and phase 2 of the remote station
(PSK, Encryption, Authentication, Lifetime, DH Group, Remote and Local Policy)
- Log in to nebula.zyxel.com with your account
- Select the organization and site where to create the tunnel
- Go to the submenu Gateway> Configure> Site-to-Site VPN
- At the bottom of the page you will find "Non-Nebula VPN Peers"
- Click on Add, enter an appropriate name, the public IP and the remote policy of the remote site
- In "IPsec policy", click on "default". Now you can adjust the settings. Enter the previously noted settings and confirm with OK
- Now enter the PSK and select which network (entire network or only this site) should be reached via the VPN
- Click Save