DPPSK database (NCC Pro-Pack)
Site-wide > Configure > Cloud authentication > Account type > DPPSK
Access point > Configure > Authentication > Network access > Dynamic personal PSK
Just like WPA2-Personal, users must input a password/passphrase to access the wireless network. Each wireless client can have a unique password resulting in unique encryption key. It also supports dynamic VLAN assignment.
4 hotel guests book rooms for 2 nights and purchase Wi-Fi service during their stay . Hotel desk provides unique Wi-Fi codes for each hotel guests to access network.
1. Go to
Access point > Configure > SSID overview
2. Choose "Dynamic personal PSK". "Users can enter this backup key to associate" is an optional function and will allow connection to the WiFi, in case the DPPSK has been lost or forgotten. When the settings are set to your likings, click "Back", and then "Save".
3. Navigate to
Site-wide > Configure > Cloud authentication > Account type
4. Click "Add", and choose "Batch create DPPSK".
5. Create 4 DPPSKs for 2 days.
6. Choose the DPPSK users and click the "Print".
7. The DPPSK information will pop out.
Use the DPPSK account to access the Wi-Fi network.
- "Users can enter this backup key to associate": This is an optional setting. The hotel desk can record this password. When the users who lose the DPPSKs, the hotel desk can tell the customers to use this password first before they get another DPPSK.
- MAC-based Authentication cannot be enabled with DPPSK.
- Nebula CC also allows single DPPSK account creation:
- Nebula users can create unlimited DPPSK accounts, but only 1024 entries can be authorized at any given time. If authorized account exceeds 1024, oldest accounts created sets to unauthorized.
- Non-supported models disable SSID with DPPSK enabled.