This article will explain some basic troubleshooting you can do if you have some problems and that you can do before you contact the support.
A) LED Lights
Where can you find the LED lights?
|Red||On||The device is not connected to internet|
|Red||Blinking||The device is booting or self-testing|
|Red||Off||There is a system failure|
|Green||On||The device is connected to internet|
|Green||Blinking||The device is trying to connect to internet|
|Amber||On||The device is connected to internet and the wireless network is activated|
|Amber||Blinking||The device is not connected to internet but the wireless network is activated|
|Red/Green/ Amber||Scrolling||The device's firmware upgrade is in progress|
B) Reset the device
If you have some recurring problems with the device, you can use the reset button to reset the device back to factory defaults which is a great way to solve most recurring problems.
- Make sure the device is connected to power and the power LED is on
- Press and hold the Reset button for 15 seconds
- Wait until the device reboots and you can reach the device again
C) Login to the device
To reach the device's web interface (where you can configure the device), you need to first login to the WiFi of the device go into your web browser and type http://192.168.1.1 - you will then get to this page:
If you have problems logging in to the device, you can look at this article: Accessing your router via Web GUI
D) Connectivity issues?
Firmware upgrading to the latest version could help with your issue because it's not running the latest modifications to the software of the device.
1) Follow this link to download the firmware:
LTE7490 - Firmware Download
2) After download, Extract the zipped file you have downloaded with the built in extractor of your operative system (or Winzip, 7-zip)
1) Login to the Web GUI of the NR7101 using this guide: Accessing your router via Web GUI
2) Go to Maintenance -> Firmware Upgrade and then click on Browse... and choose the .bin file you have extracted.
F) Setting the router to Bridge mode (IP Passthrough mode)
If you want to set the LTE7490 to bridge mode (which means that all the traffic will be automatically forwarded to the router you have behind the LTE7490).
1) Go to network setting -> Broadband -> Add/Edit New WAN interface
2) Change the Mode from Routing to Bridge
3) Click Apply
G) Asking for PIN every reboot
If you are experiencing that you have to insert your PIN code to the SIM-card every time you login, you can disable PIN protection under
Network Setting -> Broadband -> Cellular SIM