If you want to change the broadcasted Wifi-Network name, also known as SSID, and it's respective password, this tutorial will help you to configure this!
- Log in to the unit by entering its IP address and the credentials for an admin account (by default, username is “admin”, password is “1234”)
- Navigate to Network Settings > Wireless
- Choose the Band which you want to change and change the default SSID.
- In the security part, you can select the select the security level of your choice
- Uncheck the "Generate password automatically" - Checkbox
- Choose a password of your choice and click on "Apply"
After these settings have been applied, you should be able to find the network broadcasted when checking with your wireless client. You are then able to access the network with the password you have defined before.